Welcome to Kampen and Beyond
We invite you to connect with our local guides in the east of the Netherlands. This part of the country is still relatively unknown, but offers an intimate glimpse into Dutch history and culture. Here, beyond the bustle of the big city, you will enjoy the relaxed pace of life offered by well-preserved medieval towns like Kampen.
- Medieval towns like Kampen, Deventer and Zwolle
- Picturesque villages like Giethoorn, Urk and Hindeloopen
- The unspoiled tulipfields of Flevoland
- Unesco World Heritage: Schokland and Woudagemaal
- National Park The Veluwe and The Kröller-Möller Museum
Here’s a chance to make an authentic connection with the Dutch people and to enjoy the relaxed pace of life. Visit Kampen and Beyond!