Kampen and Beyond likes to color your world !
- Henrie Vogel is a professional painter who works and lives in a restored farm on the Kampereiland, the oldest polder of the Netherlands just outside Kampen. During our Daytrip Kampen you’ll have the opportunity to visit his work studio and to participate in a painting workshop. Get inspired by the typical Dutch skies, prominently appearing on 17th centuries paintings like Ruisdael en Rembrandt, and who still dominate the skyline above Kampen and the Kampereiland !
- Bouke Peterson is a professional photographer with a versatile talent. His specialties include landscape and street photography of Kampen. Together with Bouke you can participate in a workshop street photography and create your own artist impression of Kampen ! In this Blogpost you’ll find Bouke’s story about his artist impression of Kampen.
- Nico van Maastricht is a graphic designer by profession with an interest in the autonomous.
ART WORK HENRIE VOGEL
PHOTOGRAPHY BOUKE PETERSON – Kampen an Artist Impression
DESIGN NICO VAN MAASTRICHT – Kamper history in a different light
- Starting point of many of the The Kampen and Beyond outings is The Eenhoorn. The Eenhoorn curates and manufactures coffee and tea of the highest quality and also exhibits art work of artists from Kampen and….beyond ! Also read the Blogpost about Coffee at De Eenhoorn !
- Model 019, ‘The Counselors Cup’, by artist Nico van Maastricht is inspired by the phenomenon of city farmers. B&B Stadsboerderij is located in historic downtown Kampen. The existing row of houses used to be the entrance of a farm ! It’s a remarkable fact that until 1999 farmers use to live under one roof with their stock within the city ! Here’s a change to sleep in the former stables of the cows, which have been slightly refurbished 🙂